It is common knowledge that the smile plays a very significant role in how other people perceive. The Hollywood smile is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is used to improve the appearance of your smile and increase your self-confidence. People with healthy looking smiles often appear to be more youthful, more attractive and more confident. Cosmetic dentistry is simply a cosmetic procedure that is intended to beautify teeth or gums by whitening the teeth, installing scales or dental implants to compensate for their loss and enhancing the aesthetic appearance of the mouth.
The smile plays a very important role on the impression that is left in the minds of others towards the person. This is the reason why a lot of people want to get a beautiful and attractive smile like celebrities. This procedure will give the patient a brighter and more beautiful face.
The Hollywood smile is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that can provide immediate results with the installation of teeth crusts which can last for several years. These teeth crusts often change the size, shape and color of the teeth in a manner that suits the patient mouth and jaw shape. There are many types of crusts that can be used in the process of teeth whitening or Hollywood Smile. However, it is important to know that the degree of whiteness of teeth might vary from one person to another.
Hollywood Smile Procedure
Some of the types of crusts that can be used in the Hollywood Smile procedure include;
- LUMINEERS (FULL JAW)
Luminary teeth – Hollywood smile
This type of dental crusts is a thin layer that does not require any preparation. So you can take this dental print to the laboratory to be installed on your next visit.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- This can be used to control the degree of color based on what the patient wants and what is more suitable to the patient’s outer shape and skin color.
- This is a solid that is capable of holding the pressure and difficult to uproot after installation.
- This type of dental do not require any kind of preparation for the teeth, all it requires you to do is to add phosphoric acid to the surface of the tooth before the paste lemonade.
- They do not cause any harm to the natural teeth.
- They can be easily removed so that the teeth can be returned back to its normal state without having to comply with any other treatment in the event of any harm.
- It requires regular cleaning and care.
- It requires some time to prepare where the patient will have to wait for a week to be glued but do not need more than two visits to the clinic. One visit is for preparation while the other is for paste.
- In the occasion of a fracture of the piece, it can be a little challenging to repair and it will become unstable thereby forcing the patient to completely replace the crust.
- VENEERS (FULL JAW)
Veneers – Hollywood smile
This is a thin layer that can be used to cover the outer surface of the tooth. This dental crust requires preparation prior to the laboratory procedure.
- It has a high quality in terms of stability and durability which make it easy for the patient to get used to it directly.
- It does not cause any harm or pressure to the gums or the jaw.
- It does not require more than two visits to install the crust. This process involves taking a special mold for the teeth in the first stage and the nest stage involves the pasting.
- High quality materials are used in the installation of the veneer in order to ensure proper security for a period of time of 10 years or more without any kind of complications in the future.
- It is not suitable for the color of all skin tones as a result of the fact that there is a huge difference between the skin color and the whiteness of the teeth. This is one of the reasons why a lot of people do not like this.
- It has a relatively high price.
- AMPS (INTERNAL TEETH)
Full ceramic crown
This type is considered to be the cheapest in terms of the cost of a Hollywood smile procedure. This has become one of the best solutions for the treatment of internal teeth.
- It does not require changing from time to time or re-gluing because it is very solid.
- It is very easy to install and does not require the patient to visit for more than two or three times.
- It does not provide the required benefit to the front teeth anymore because it needs to cool the layer very lightly from the surface of the tooth.
- It can also give a slight swelling and protruding to the front of the jaw.
- They are no longer used because there are better alternatives.
This is why Lumineers and Veneers are considered the best methods to treat teeth problems like severe pigmentation, yellowing of the teeth or small fractures in the surface of the teeth or even small distances. This cosmetic procedure can be performed on patients that are older than 15 years.
AFTER UNDERGOING THE HOLLYWOOD SMILE
Hollywood smile before and after
Important tips to follow in order to keep the beauty of your smile after undergoing the Hollywood Smile procedure.
- Pay close attention to the dental washing after the procedure because the lenses and crusts do not prevent tooth decay.
- Ensure that you maintain a regular visit to the dentist to know the follow-up health of your teeth.